Power electronics engineer to engage with the IoT development team to support and develop cutting edge power systems.
- Design of Power converters in accordance with necessary instrumentation and
- Testing and validation of the prototype design and documenting the test results.
- Provide support for existing products which includes root cause analysis of product
- Good Knowledge on Switch mode power supplies and analog electronics.
- Experience in working with simulation tools like MATLAB.
- Understand PCB layout guidelines for power and control PCB.
- Should be able to perform basic debugging on the circuit level.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
- Prior experience on microcontroller coding will be add-on.