Embedded Systems Design and Development Engineer for complete product
development for IoT systems
- Develop systems consisting of embedded and cloud/web components from
requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Design and Development of Schematics, PCBs, Firmware for embedded systems
from inception to completion and maintenance.
- Post commercial deployment technical support.
- Understand the shortcomings and optimize next iteration for cost, efficiency, deploy
- Review and integrate third party components.
- Help integration with Cloud/web/backend systems.
- Optimize components and systems for efficiency, stability and scalability
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- 4+ years’ experience in embedded systems design, implementation.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Familiar with Multiple Micro-controllers like ARM/PIC/AVR etc.
- Adaptation of Reference designs to our product portfolio.
- Fluent in reading schematics and component data sheets.
- Experience in board bring up and troubleshooting.
- Solid programming experience in C / C++.
- Solid experience in different System software paradigms like Realtime, Pre-emptive,.
- Cooperative Multitasking.
- Fluent with current Embedded System Software Integrated Development.
- Environment and Debuggers.
- Experience in coding Low level logic required for device Drivers.
- Experience with Wireless protocols.
- Experience with interfacing Embedded Systems with Cloud/Web.
- Fluent in project management and source code management tools like git.
- Strong Documentation and communication skills.