Our company currently has an opening for Mechanical Engineer in the Product Development team. The responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer will be to develop product design, creating and reviewing CAD drawings, prototyping, software analysis and testing of the product along with engineering documentation. The successful candidate will collaborate with other design teams and lab staff on the product design. This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about creating new products for varied markets
- Involve in the basic design of the products with technical inputs on materials, testing, manufacturability.
- Use specialized CAD software to create models and drawings of products, Material related analysis, Review of existing drawings and improve design wherever needed.
- Construct prototypes using locally available materials or in collaboration with local manufacturers.
- Physical testing in different conditions.
- Ensuring that the design and the components comply to the manufacturing and safety standards.
- Involve with manufacturers for large scale production.
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 plus years of experience in design/product development area.
- Good knowledge of design, drafting and analysis in SolidWorks CAD software.
- Knowledge of engineering materials, manufacturing/fabrication techniques.
- Should have ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and willingness to learn and work on new products demands.